Are you ready to explore the Christian faith in an online group setting, where you can comfortably explore questions that you may have about faith, from the comfort of your own living room? Come and join us!
Ever had questions like:
- How can I find meaningful purpose and significance for my life?
- Is there hope for this world?
- How can a good God allow suffering in the world?
- Can I trust in the Bible?
- Can God just forgive anyone?
- Do you worry about tomorrow?
As Bridging Rivers Community Alliance Church, we desire to become the "bridge" that spans the rivers currents of our shifting culture, connecting you with the Christian Faith and the answers to these significant questions.
To view a sample of the video format, check out this introductory video: (https://bridgecourse.org/watchonline/)
Please receive this as your personal invitation to attend this course with us together online. For information on how to do that, please just email us at: email@example.com to get the details. We look forward to connecting with you!
"Bridging Rivers, Creating Communities, and Loving Neighbors in Jesus Name!" (Matthew 22:39)